Alexandria, Virginia
1.9

Beware if buying from these websites.I bought a defective Heart Lanyard Locket With Crystals.

The lanyard has rough bumps all over both sides. I tried contacting them from their "contact us" page on the website three time but have NEVER received a response. I also sent an email to them at the address given on the FAQ page (near bottom) but that did not illicit a response from them either. I guess I'm stuck with it.

I found out the owner lives in Panama and the locket outlet website does not offer a secure transaction! Who knows who has my credit card number now!

So after reading this you still want to buy from them, please go here first: http://servicehostnet.com/domain/locketsoutlet.com to find out about the owner of these websites that were just opened April 2016.So obviously that review about buying a locket at Christmas 2015 is a fraud too.

Review about: Locket.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Faq email address is fake.

Had an Experience with Locketsoutlet?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion