1.9

Beware if buying from these websites.I bought a defective Heart Lanyard Locket With Crystals.

The lanyard has rough bumps all over both sides. I tried contacting them from their "contact us" page on the website three time but have NEVER received a response. I also sent an email to them at the address given on the FAQ page (near bottom) but that did not illicit a response from them either. I guess I'm stuck with it.

I found out the owner lives in Panama and the locket outlet website does not offer a secure transaction! Who knows who has my credit card number now!

So after reading this you still want to buy from them, please go here first: http://servicehostnet.com/domain/locketsoutlet.com to find out about the owner of these websites that were just opened April 2016.So obviously that review about buying a locket at Christmas 2015 is a fraud too.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of locket from Locketsoutlet and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Locketsoutlet to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was faq email address is fake. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Origami Owl. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Locketsoutlet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Locketsoutlet?

Comments