Origamidiscount.com & locketsoutlet.com
Beware if buying from these websites.I bought a defective Heart Lanyard Locket With Crystals.
The lanyard has rough bumps all over both sides. I tried contacting them from their "contact us" page on the website three time but have NEVER received a response. I also sent an email to them at the address given on the FAQ page (near bottom) but that did not illicit a response from them either. I guess I'm stuck with it.
I found out the owner lives in Panama and the locket outlet website does not offer a secure transaction! Who knows who has my credit card number now!
So after reading this you still want to buy from them, please go here first: http://servicehostnet.com/domain/locketsoutlet.com to find out about the owner of these websites that were just opened April 2016.So obviously that review about buying a locket at Christmas 2015 is a fraud too.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Faq email address is fake
You May Also Like
- " A month ago we ordered a ring with an .80 center stone, J color and VS2 clarity. We received a .73 center stone totally yellow color we got an..."
- "I was so happy when I got my origami owl braclet. I wore for approximately 3 weeks before the glass shattered while my 3 yr old was standing right below..."
- "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..."
- "The tech put the wrong size bolt in the clip lock and it would not lock the store manager very rudely told me that my hing was worn out it..."
- "Terrible! I ordered items from Fanatics.com, which were shipped on 11/14. I was provided tracking information, which indicated that my package should arrive est 11/22. On the morning of 11/20,..."
- "DO NOT ORDER ON THIS WEBSITE, THE DRESS IS HORRIBLE AND REFUSED TO REFUND AT ALL. HORRIBLE MATERIALS, THE DRESS TEN TIMES BIGGER. EVERYTIME YOU EMAIL THEM ABOUT IT,..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."